LG 19LH20 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black

LG 19LH20 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black



Save on Select Panasonic HDTVs Through August 20, 2011, save on qualifying Panasonic HDTVs. Applies only to items sold by and shipped from Amazon.com; does not apply to purchases from other sellers on the website. Learn more

Friday, November 4, 2011

Confessions of a Tube Tv Fan

Confessions of a Tube Tv Fan


Hi, I'm Jane and I love my tube Tv. That's right, I bought a brand new television and I did not get plasma, Lcd, Dlp, LcoS, or any other acronym laden television.

I know what you're thinking: that's not sleek and trendy. Think again.

My new tube Tv has a very now black and silver cease that makes a pretty bold statement in my living room. It's slimmer than an older model tube television by some inches. Now I will admit my new entertainment device is a bit heavier than its younger counterparts, but since I don't go about lively my television except maybe once or twice in its lifetime I of course don't care.

My new tube television is of a newer generation; this is not my daddy's Tv. The flat screen is further evidence of that. I don't get glare and it looks modern too.

But its old technology you say. Yes, but translated that means durable and dependable as well as more affordable to buy and repair. For me, that's a great trait to have. Now I don't have all the statistics on this but I can buy a new tube television for less than it cost my neighbor to replace the bulb on his newer technology Lcd. And yes, my new tube television is ready to Move into the hereafter with Hdtv so who cares about "older technology"?

Now when it comes to the photograph I know you think getting a tube television is at the low end of the food chain. Forget that; take a look at these things. If you have a flat screen with no glare, a good television signal like cable or satellite, then tube television of course can't be beat when viewing standard-definition. Period. Newer technology screens tend to accentuate any imperfections creating an image that is of course less sharp than that viewed on a tube television. My blacks are deeper creating vivid images and I never have any blurring during fast action scenes.

So was it sentiment for an old technology, ignorance of newer options, or something else that made me pick tube television? simply put I wanted a great picture, an updated look, some hundred extra dollars in my pocket, and the capability to view digital television in the hereafter so tube television was an excellent choice for me.




Recommend : Rechargeable Batteries | Green Battery Chargers | used diner booth Small Sectional Sofa furnitech ft72tr

No comments:

Post a Comment

USB Battery Charger Accessories Deals