LG 19LH20 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black

LG 19LH20 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black



Save on Select Panasonic HDTVs Through August 20, 2011, save on qualifying Panasonic HDTVs. Applies only to items sold by and shipped from Amazon.com; does not apply to purchases from other sellers on the website. Learn more

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Christmas 2009

If my only friend on PSN PM ME YOUR USERNAME or request me and I must add, whenever you are online BE. Clock only comments on my videos ARE NOT MINE FOR QUESTIONS or yours. Theses are the gifts I received for Christmas 2009. The video was recorded at 7:45 Moring watch list of Christmas gifts: dog head wobble (from my gf), wireless keyboard and mouse: Logitech EX100 Webcam: E3500 logetech plus 7 PS3 games: Call of Duty MW2 (from my gf) Uncharted DF (from my gf) GTA IV (my gf) FIFA 10 Race Driver GRID Ratchet & Clank TOD EyePet came (with the PS Eye) Accessories PS3 DualShock 3 Controller Playstation EyePet: cam eye and EyePet PS3 Game Accessory Pack: Docking charger, DVD remote, HDMI and USB cable 4-key remote PS3 Headset trigger, real gold HDMI cable, and 4-Port USB Hub located predominantly covered: PS3 Slim and 120gb 32-inch LG HDTV: LG model 32LH2000

Wireless Performance Mouse MX

No comments:

Post a Comment

USB Battery Charger Accessories Deals